Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Create Parts And Assemblies In Solidworks











About:

What ever it is you would like to make, I am sure I can help you!

My advanced Solidworks paired with hands on manufacturing skills will make your dream come true!



Formerly employed as Mechanical Projects Design Engineer, I was involved in a diverse range of design and prototyping projects including furniture, farming equipment and machine parts.

I have over 15 years of practical experience in most aspects of metal fabrication, conventional and CNC, from cutting and drilling, over turning and milling to laser cutting and robot welding!



Not sure how to manufacture your part?

Don't worry, I will design it for you considering stock material and most common and economical manufacturing processes based on more than a decade worth of experience in process improvement.



No project too big or too small!

Just choose one of the gigs or get in touch for a custom quote.

Challenges welcome anytime :)


MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment