Thursday, May 6, 2021

Fusion 360 Work











About:

I really love doing cad work!



I'm passionate about design, helping others realize their vision, and being a catalyst for curiosity and creativity!  



My formal education in Architecture and 20+ years experience in AEC and manufacturing as a designer, a draftsman, and a programmer, gives me a unique perspective and edge when it comes to design and cad work.



Send me a message today and let me know how I can help you with your project.

Reviews


:

Great to work with, I consider him to be part of the my team. Very quick response and completion of project each time.

:

Great communication skills...

:

Great work as always! Karsy always sees the work through to the finish line!

:

Always fast, accurate and EASY to work with!

:

Great job as always




No comments:

Post a Comment