Saturday, May 1, 2021

Create Any Type Of Design For Cnc Works In Aspire And Artcam











About:

Hi, I am a professional CAD designer. I'll create any model for CNC works in ASPIRE and ARTCAM. The designs may include furniture designs and marble works etc. I can provide many file formats including STL, SVG, and DXF, etc. Note that the price depends on the complexity of the order. If you have a complex project, please contact me before placing the order. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and delivered exactly what I wanted. Recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Reliable gets the job done

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Repeat Buyer!!! best work in rendering services on Fiverr!!!!!! Very responsive, on time, and perfect. Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment