Sunday, May 9, 2021

Design And Render Watch Design Concepts











About:

Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please contact me prior to ordering - Depending on your watch design requirements, pricing and delivery time may vary.



About me



I'm a professional watch designer with over 8 years of experience. I have designed watches for commercial & micro brands, and have also managed the design and production process for more than 100 designs & 20,000 production units.



I own 1 commercial watch brand and have run 2 microbrands since 2012, and am capable of consulting new brand owners on starting their own.



The scope



Ideation - We will get in touch to talk about your target market before diving into the work. If you already have a concept in mind, we can work perfectly on that as well.



Conceptualisation - I will create the concept using 3D modelling, close to actual production requirements. 



3D renders - I will create the life-like renders from the concept which would be great for getting feedback.



STL files - Standard/premium package will get 3D printable files for prototyping.



Production consultation (standard/premium) - If you're ready to start your brand, the design will be made with specs and unit cost management.



Reviews


:

Leroy is a very talented designer. Friendly and very easy to work with. The result ended up way better than I could have hoped for. Leroy did an amazing job. I would recommend his services and order again in heart beat!

:

I would highly recommended to everyone, Leroy is very professional and gives excellent service, provide me with amazing advice and suggestions, this won’t be the last project with him, smooth communication, you the best my friend

:

Leroy is fantastic. Great communication and thoughtful suggestions. Very happy with the work so far. I will be continuing to work with him to refine my watch. Thank you!

:

Very responsive and the quality is great.

:

great man to work with, definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment