Monday, May 10, 2021

Perform Finite Element Analysis Using Solidworks Or Ansys











About:

Hello,



I’m thrilled to offer this gig to all of you because I am a passionate Mechanical Engineer who loves working in all the subjects involved in this field. I can provide a good quality assistance supporting it with CAD programs such as SolidWorks, ANSYS, MATLAB, AutoCAD and Pipephase. I have performed different projects and in each one of these was necessary not only to write a complete report of what was done, but also to analyze and discuss these results.

 

I firmly believe that my education, skill-set, and intensive training make me a suitable candidate for this area, so I feel that I am the best fit for any work related to the Mechanical Engineering field.



I have experience in:

  • Control Engineering
  • Heat and Mass Transfer
  • Thermodynamics
  • Thermal Machines
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Turbomachinery
  • Mechanical Vibrations
  • Mechanical Design
  • Finite Element Analysis - FEA
  • Numerical Methods
  • 2D and 3D CAD Modelling
  • Computational Fluids Dynamics - CFD
  • Ansys modelling and simulations (CFD, Thermal, Structural)
  • SolidWorks modelling and simulations
  • MATLAB
  • Pipephase
  • HTRI Xchanger Suite
  • CAESAR II


I look forward to working with you.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Absolutely upto the mark and an incredible display of professionalism throughout the process. Work was delivered earlier than expected and had great pleasure in open communication with the kind sir. Everything was finely detailed and there was no stone left unturned. Would absolutely recommend.

:

Surprised me. Job well done

:

Great performance

:

He is THE BEST guy to work with regarding anything related to simulation and general engineering analysis.

:

Great job, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment