Friday, May 7, 2021

3D Modeling And Product Design Rendering











About:

Hi,

I am Najitha Ranawaka.



I am specialized in 3D design for product development for injection, compression, Blow molding for more than 7 years. And all the design & development stages of a product, including researches and manufacturing to installation and commissioning. I have been working as a mold design engineer for a leading manufacturing company in Sri Lanka.



My service include followings :



# 3D Concept Modeling

# 2D Technical Drawings & 3D modeling for Manufacturing

# 3D Printing Model Designing

# Patent Drawings

# Simulations

# 3D Model Rendering ( Photo-realistic )

# Mold Designing

# Sheet Metal | Structural Designing



Please have a look at my Profile, If you need more example designs , please Contact me.



Requirments: 

Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your required product along with dimensions.





In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.



Delivery time :

Depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver less than 24 Hours.



Please contact me before placing a order!!!!



I am looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I keep coming back to this professional designer who works in a lighting speed to deliver Top Notch results. Highly recommendable.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the review sir :)

:

PERFECT as always

:

thank you for the tip sir :)

:

He never disappoints. Most importantly, he listens, makes adjustments if any without any fuss nor temperament. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment