Thursday, May 6, 2021

3D Modeling Autodesk Fusion 360, Solidworks, Autocad











About:

"Please Discuss with me before you Buy over the Messenger"



I'm an experienced Mechanical Engineer. I can Do 3D modeling and draw anything you provide in Autodesk Fusion 360,  Solidworks and AutoCAD and can Provide you the Technical drawings.

I am good at Product Design & Industrial design.



I will do PCB case 3D modeling / Enclosure design ready for 3D printing, CNC, or Mold making.



you need to provide the sketch or Sample of the drawing (Hand sketches must be clear to understand) or any input that is possible to execute.


I will provide all kinds of file formats needed for manufacturing, like STL, IGES, dwg, Dxf, etc.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    highly recommend this individual for your part design.

    Seller's Response:

    thank you.

    Seller's Response:

    highly recommend

    :

    thank you :)

    :

    good communication




    No comments:

    Post a Comment