Monday, August 3, 2020

3D Modeling And Rendering Of Your Product With Realistic Photo Or Animation











About:

Please contact me before placing an order as your needs need to be thoroughly reviewed so that we can make your work as beautiful as you like.

I can create a realistic and professional 3D High quality image & Visualization of your product (bottle, device, cosmetic instrumentals, etc.) with low poly. 

Get professional or realistic 3D visualization of your product at very low prices!

 My recent work : https://bit.ly/2VWC9Et

What will you get from me:

  •  3D Product modeling
  •  High-quality 3D images for your product in whatever formats you choose (at extra cost)
  •  Source file, which you can edit (OBJ, FBX, 3DS, etc.)
  •  High quality 360 animation render (at extra cost)
  •  On-time delivery
  •  Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied

You can use these models anywhere you want as like your website, Online market places, games etc.

To save our time, I will send you the progress of the model as screenshots while I continue to work.

Note: The price and delivery time will depend on what kind of work you want to give me. We must discuss the details before you place an order.

Feel free to contact me if you have any confusion or questions. I am always ready not to waste your precious time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work, good

:

Thank you so much.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment