Saturday, August 15, 2020

3D Modeling And Realistic Rendering











About:

Hi I am a professional Industrial designer with exceptionally great skills in 3d modeling softwares  like 3ds max,maya,solidworks,fusion 360,rhino and sketchup. Where as I prefer using keyshot and vray for photorealistic rendering.



I can 3d model every kind of product incliding jewelry items and automobiles. My 3d models will be print ready and can be 3d printed.



The file format that I will provide are:



obj

fbx

stl

ksp

bip

skp

psd



My gig price is negotiatable depending on case to case!



I guarantee quality work!



***Please contact before placing the order***

Reviews


:

A good professional freelancer

:

She is extremely professional and talented with her work. Takes enough time to fully understand the customer’s requirements before starting work. Recommended 10/10

:

I get it what I wanted, really talented skills

:

Very professional and great to work with

:

It was very professional, quick and and flexible. I would recommend him to anyone in need of high quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment