Monday, August 3, 2020

Custom 3D Print Your Part Or Prototype For You











About:

Welcome to SimPrint custom 3D printing - "Turning your 3D model into a physical part."



I have over 4 years of experience in the 3D printing industry with over 15,000 hours of parts printing!  I specialize in large scale 3D prints and functional prototypes that need specialized filaments and expertise.  I have professional grade FDM printers with a focus on quality and affordable 3D printing.



**Please contact me before placing an order so that I may provide you with an accurate quote!**



Packages include:

  • Printing services of any part up to allotted time.
  • Shipping and handling to the USA and Canada.  **International shipping available at additional cost**
  • Standard white, black, or grey PLA plastic


Material Options:

My printers can print with the following materials:

  • PLA
  • ABS
  • TPU/Flexible
  • PETG
  • Poly Carbonate
  • ASA
  • CPE/Co-Polyester
  • Nylon


Colors:

I have a wide range of colors in stock, and an almost limitless of colors available upon demand.



In addition to standard colors, I can also print metallic filament (gold, silver, bronze, copper, etc), wood filament, carbon fiber filament, and stone infused filament!



Thank you for looking.  Happy Printing!



Reviews


:

Simwiz was extremely helpful in taking my design, suggesting improvements and printing. Very responsive to questions and edit requests and quick turnaround... my first Fiverr gig and I could not be more pleased with the experience! Thanks Simwiz for bringing your "A game"!

:

He did a perfect job. He always collaborated in every way. responding on time, and solving my doubts. I recommend to him 100%. Even though I don't speak English well, Simwiz helped me using google translator. If you need to make a 3D prototype, look no further, do it with SIMWIZ.

:

Very happy with the communication during this entire process! Several revisions were done on my end to make sure that the final products would print well, thus a very good learning experience for me as a very novice 3D designer. Will defiantly be recommending Simwiz to others and for my own future projects!

:

Amazing communication, super helpful, great great advise will definitely continue business. Excited for future orders!

:

Amazing service! Very helpful and knowledgeable!




No comments:

Post a Comment