Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Design Any 3D Model In Solidworks











About:

I am production Engineer with more than 4 years of experience in Designing.I can design your 3D and 2D cad model as per your requirements and ideas!



If you need



  • 3D models
  • High quality rendering 
  • Mold designing
  • STL/OBJ for 3D printing 
  • 3D formats like STEP / IGES
  • Sheet metals
  • 3D animations
  • 2D drawings


then you are in right place! I will design 3D models of parts, assembly  drawings and animations depending on YOUR requirements and YOUR idea.



Satisfaction of clients is my priority  on this platform.I am capable because I am confident of my skills.You can have a look at my profile and reviews which point towards quick and satisfactory work.



The following  are the services I provide:



  • 3D designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D PDF Drawings
  • 3D rendering images
  • 3D CNC  machine file formats
  • 2D Engineering Drawings


I use SOLIDWORKS , AutoCAD ,Adobe After effects and Photoshop for all my work.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.I am available 24x7

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hirushan was very very very professional, prompt, reliable, and polite! He just gets it—he had made my project beyond better than I expected! Definitely 101% recommend him! Real amazing work I’m at awe.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Sir,It was nice working with you

Seller's Response:

Hirushan is awesome! Hes always helpful and is very nice to work with and he keeps blowing my mind away with evolving my ideas to be better. He deserves 5 stars because its important to be grateful for people who can help realize ideas into reality. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much madam your kind words.

Seller's Response:

great result, everything quick and easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment