Friday, August 14, 2020

Generate 2D Drawings And 3D Model Parts Or Assemblies











About:

***ALL PACKAGE PRICING IS NEGOTIABLE***



Please contact me before placing an order, to ensure the project parameters are clearly outlined. Allowing me to fully understand your customer requirements so I can best suit your needs and provide quality deliverables. This also ensures projects are on realistic timelines and budgets.



I'm a Senior Mechanical Engineering student who constantly strives to go above and beyond on projects. I have extensive experience using SolidWorks 3D design software. I have designed and manufactured components for various companies that I have worked for as well as systems for an underwater robotic team as well as a Mars rover team



I will-


  • 2D Detailed engineering drawings (Including GD&T).
  • 3D Mechanical concept modeling and drawing (STL for 3D Printing).
  • Generate exploded assembly views and assembly animations.


I will turn your idea into a tangible and fully developed mechanical design. I have extensive experience with 3D printing as well, allowing me to design your ideas with manufacturability in mind, ensuring the model you receive can easily be printed.



***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING***



I look forward to working with you!





Reviews


:

very pleased with the delivery. He was extremely responsive. I look forward to working with her again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment