Saturday, August 15, 2020

3D Modelling And Rendering











About:

Hi. My name is Sharooz and I will be pleased to work with you.



Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. 



Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

I can deliver you best quality.

I will work till you are satisfied.



Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 



Best regards,

sharooz 

Reviews


:

never disappointed with Sharooz! He's by far the best person you'll ever deal with on Fiverr. Great service but more importantly, his work is absolutely amazing!

:

I'm super satisfied with his service! I got exactly what I asked for. Will definitely continue to use his 3D skills in the future!

:

Super talented artists! Did and amazing job for me. So patient, never complained after my repeated edits. Patience of a saint.

:

Excellent job as always. Have been coming to sherry0077 again and again for photoshop work and left happy every time. Definitely recommended!!

:

Thank you Sharooz, always great work, fast and without any revisions. Always above & beyond the requirements. Simply the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment