Friday, August 28, 2020

Design Your Exhibition Stall, Kiosk, And Stall Booth











About:

Expert in 3d exhibition stalls, booth, stand design services.



I have 5 years experience in designing of stall and fabrication of exhibition stall. I am not only design stalls but also fabricate it as well so we know how every small detail & measurement matter.



About my service:



✔  I use 3D Max and Vray to create great quality 3D views

✔  I also use lumion for high-quality  Video animation renders 

✔  Model 3d booth/stall from your image files, PDF, DMF,

     Video 

✔  Render views

✔  Deliver on time and effectively.

✔  I will make and edit according to your needs until you are

    100% satisfied

✔  I will give you a timely update. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment