Thursday, August 27, 2020

Render Photo Realistic Image Of Product For Amazon And Ebay











About:

Please contact me before you order.



This gig is for photo realistic rendering of your product.


You may send your photos, 3d model or sketches to me and I will deliver a high quality image depending on your needs.


There is also a charge for 3d modeling of your product if you can't provide it. The price depends on the complexity of your product.



If you have any questions, please contact me.





Please contact me before you order.


Reviews


:

William does such a great job. He listens to suggestions, and is open for modifications. Really appreciate his hard work. Wouldn't hesitate to work with William again.

:

William nails every project I give him. He goes above and beyond, I'm very happy to have found a talented seller like him here on Fiverr.

:

Beautiful work, went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my end product. What else can say?

:

William is awesome. I can't say enough good things about his work, his communication, everything. The guy goes above and beyond on every project I give him and doesn't back away from a challenge. He's got my business and he should have yours too.

:

Great job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment