Thursday, August 6, 2020

Design Fast And Profesionel 3D Jewelry Model With Rendering











About:

Hi everyone, let me introduce you myself,



I am a second generation of a family jewellers with more than 25 years of experiences in hand-made jewellery, manufacturing and setting.



To improve my skills, I took 3D design courses and graduated in 2009, since then, I never stop designing, modelling, Prototyping and 3d printing.



With all my experiences in jewellery word, I mastered techniques as complex as delicate.

 

Today, I offer you a professional service for the creation of personalized and exclusive jewellery, you will benefit from my solid expertise and knowledge.

 

I promise you to be professional, fast and passion.  

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast, professional, reasonable

Seller's Response:

Thank you for sharing your experience

:

Great and quick! Will definitely be back. Many thanks!

:

with pleasure sir

:

Always a pleasure. Very professional and patient and helpful. Fabulous work. I’m very happy and I will be getting more done here.




No comments:

Post a Comment