Sunday, August 30, 2020

Create Any 3D Model With Solidworks











About:

The price can be negotiable!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER !!!



I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 5 years experience in  2D drawing and 3D Modelling.

I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, CNC, laser cutting, plastic molding injection, or other hobbies, just for you.



You just send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).



Reviews


:

thank you so much for everything you did for me you once again proved yourself with your outstanding work and perfection.

:

Fast, professional, and very detailed. I am very happy with the results well worth the amount paid. Thank you Chris

:

Second time working with Slavi and he delivered once again! Knew exactly what my vision was and made it even better! Can't recommend this man enough. Thank you!

:

Love to work with him

:

Good job. Have used multiple times.




No comments:

Post a Comment