Sunday, August 16, 2020

Create Simple Models Using Solidworks Or Inventor











About:

My name is Ansam and I am a professional mechanical design engineer, graduated with first class honors degree. Currently I am reading for my masters.

I am working as a teaching assistant at faculty of engineering, mechanical design and production department.

I have +5 years experience in Solidworks and Inventor.

Services:

  • 3D Simple Modeling
  • 2D Detailed Drawing

File Formats:

  • For Solidworks Part: Part.sldprt
  • For Solidworks drawing: Drawing.slddrw
  • For Inventor Part: Part.ipt
  • For inventor drawing: Drawing.idw

It can be done within few hours as per your request.

I am a hard worker, fast, accurate, creative and very flexible in changes and discussing ideas.

About The Services:

  • Deliver on time
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Refund accepted
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Source files

Prices:

  • 3D Simple Modeling of 5 Parts (Price 5 $)
  • 2D Detailed Drawing of 5 Parts (Price 5 $)

In order to get started, you should provide the proper information of the model i.e. Dimensions, or any variations you want in the given model.

*** Please contact me before you place an order to ensue I fully understand your requirements ***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment