Saturday, August 29, 2020

Create Realistic 3D Render Of Your Bottle, Jar Or Packaging For Amazon, Ebay Ect











About:

*** Please CONTACT me before placing an order. Thank you!



I will provide you with DIGITAL 3D RENDERS of your PRODUCT (any supplement (jar, bottle, can ect.)) in a studio environment or in realistic scene enviroment, in order to create an accurate and impressive communication content suitable for various applications such as CROWDFUNDING campaigns, Amazon, Ebay or website showcasing.



I work on very efficient software such as:  Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Octane render, Adobe Photoshop for accurate modeling and complex texturing, in order to create photorealistic renders and produce strong visual communication contents.


 I will provide you with;

- Ultra High-resolution images: 2k, 4k and over

- Image Editing

- Image postprocessing

- 3D Modeling (extra service)

- Video Animation (extra service)



**Final prices will be determined by the project characteristics.



You are very welcome to CONTACT ME before placing this order, and ask me any question :)



Reviews


:

Leonid worked to create photorealistic renders that were the best I have seen from any graphic designer - and I have worked with a lot! I highly recommend him - he is professional, fast to respond and always delivers.

:

The exceptional quality of rendering my supplement bottle design. Thank you!

:

High quality work and great communication!

:

Great per usual

:

Great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment