Saturday, August 22, 2020

3D And 2D Models Using Autocad And Solidworks











About:

Hi there, welcome to my gig

I am Vesa, I'm Mechanical Engineer by profession, I have a wide experience of designing in AutoCad and SolidWorks.

On this gig, I am going to do 3D Designing and 3D Modeling of your product. You can contact me for any kind of product development, 3D modelling of any Industrial Design or Product Design & Detailing or any sort of Rendering stuff.

Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings.Although I'll try to deliver in 24 hours or as quick as I can. Please send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images /free hand /sketches /photos.

In case the product is complex in shape, the drawing work takes more time & effort, so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.

- I can support for multiple design changes/modification

- Fast Delivery support upon request.



Contact me, I am excited and looking forward to work with you



Regards, VESA



Reviews


:

A+ work Great communication

:

awesome!!!!

:

Great work! Super quick!

:

another perfect order!

:

She goes above and beyond to deliver her product. However, be very specific about the requirement of the product.




No comments:

Post a Comment