Monday, August 3, 2020

Solve And Simulate Mechanical Engineering Problems











About:

I'm jamae,  a mechanical engineer.

As a mechanical engineer I can perform product design, project management, proposal essay, industrial design project, CATIA,  industrial design, 3D models and product design, machine design, technical writing,  simulation,CAD drawing, mechanical design, machine design.



I can also perform reverse engineering related to fluid mechanics, solid and structural mechanics, Vibrations tasks, CAD and anything else related to mechanical engineering.

I can also solve engineering problems related to Finite Element Analysis using CATIA, CATIA simulation, Simulation, or SIMULINK. I need the PDF or Images of the of the problem and get the job completed within a short time.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment