Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Create A Rhino Model, With 2D Drawings And 3D Renderings











About:

Hello everyone
I'm a young architect who mainly works in Rhino 3d, grasshopper and Revit.



My services are:
-Rhino modelling basic or advanced and Revit

-2 drawings for the model
-3d renderings and composition.


Time required for the project depends on the complexity of the task.



In order to make your model, I need a 2d drawings or sketches to start from and information about what you need.


To create models and drawings, I use Rhino, Revit, Autocad, Adobe Photoshop.


Feel free to contact me for more informations. I will be glad to answer it.


Best regards,
Arch. Otelea Bogdan

Reviews


:

Thank you so much again

:

thank you so much, i am very impressed with your work

:

Good seller. Good work.

:

Quick and easy communication, helped me with my project and was quick with the revision. I recommend!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment