Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Write A Captivating Author Bio For Your Book Or Journal











About:

Do you know that many people, having written a book, they struggle with all the other things which go towards making them a complete writer? It can be hard to tell people about your successes if you are not that way inclined, and often, aspiring authors neglect to write an author biography, believing that it will make little or no difference.

This shouldn’t be the case!

The words you use to describe yourself have a huge impact on your success, thus, you need someone who gets right to the point. Someone who can speak plainly, telling people what they need to know about what you do. In the most precise, succinct way possible. Someone who knows how the right communication can connect with people on a deeper level. Someone you can depend on – someone who delivers story on-time, every single time.

I take what you want to say and help find the best possible way of saying it. The way that informs, persuades and – most importantly – sells.

So, let me help you write captivating author bio and see what a difference it will make to your writing career. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! I'm extremely happy with the service and results that were provided to me. Great job on my author bio, there is no way I could have done it without her help. Communication was fast and clear, service exceeded my expectations and needless to say I am beyond satisfied. Thank you so much for your help and I ABSOLUTELY recommend this gig to anyone looking for an author bio!

Seller's Response:

AMAZING! Thank you for such an outstanding experience. It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I am extremely happy with this seller's work. I will surely return!! I cannot thank you enough. You nailed it!!!

Seller's Response:

Amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for an outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

omg!!! thank u soooo much! more than you know I appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment