Monday, October 12, 2020

Design 3D Models For 3D Printing And Manufacturing Using Solidworks











About:

<<>>

<<>>

***I am always open to suggestion, so feel free to contact me for designing models or any other Pieces of information ***



You are free to send your design requirements in the form of 

  • Pictures
  • Images
  • Freehand sketches
  • PDF file


I will design your idea in 3D using Solidworks, then I will provide you the parts in STL, STEP, FBX, OBJ, SLDASM, etc. 

Delivery time and budget depend on the complexity of the job. I will try to provide you as early as possible. 

In case the product is very complex, the designing work takes more time and effort. So, in that case, I request you to discuss the job before placing the order. 



Services



I can support multiple design changes and revisions free of cost.

Extremely fast delivery on request from the client.

I can provide files in any 2D and 3D formats. 





Thanks!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to communicate with and very prompt service. He was also willing to modify his original design to create what I wanted.

:

He was determined to get my vision correct. I really appreciate his commitment to the task and always being so responsive and connected with me every step of the way. I have already recommended him to a lot of people.

:

Noor, rocks. Kind, communicative, goes the extra mile to make sure the client understands everything and is satisfied with their end result, just an all-around fantastic seller. He's got my business going forward and he should have yours too.

:

Thanks for the words :)

:

always a pleasure working with Noornazir




No comments:

Post a Comment