Monday, October 12, 2020

Design 3D Cad Models As A Professional Industrial Designer











About:

I am a professional Industrial Designer with a degree in the field.



I can design a 3D model of your product or idea. This can be anything from a simple part to a complex assembly. I can create CAD files for manufacturing, 3D printing, technical drawings, renderings, etc.



Please feel free to contact me, i am available any time.



- 3D Design / CAD

- 2D technical drawings

- 2D photorealistic rendered pictures from 3D objects



Optional:

- 3D Printing

- Prototyping

Reviews


:

Jason knew exactly what to do, and helped me with this process tremendously! Can't thank him enough for the final design of my product. Thanks Again Jason!

:

Very happy with the progress, Jason has been easy to communicate with and very flexible with my needs.

:

The seller did an amazing job, I would absolutely recommend working with him!

:

Very easy to work with and exceeded my expectations.

:

Delivered ontime and was exactly what I was looking for. Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment