Monday, October 12, 2020

Realistic 3D Modeling And Rendering For Your Product











About:

" Please Contact me with the details about your project before making an order. "



This GIG will help you to exhibit your product in a more realistic and eye catching way, that'll increase Your selling on Amazon or any other websites.



  • Photorealistic Renderings
  • High-Quality 3D Models
  • Delivered in 3000x3000 px Resolution JPG, PNG, etc.


I can work smoothly if you could provide me with,



1. Reference and or sketch images of your products

2. How many rendered images do you want 

3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, dimensions, texture etc
4. Expected time of delivery 

5. Please do send me any graphics ( Labels etc. ) of the product.



 Thank you ever so much for visiting my Gig!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second project of mine and here I am knowing this guy is my answer. Awesome service, very professional and as always would go the extra mile. Very lucky to find this friendly guy, he finishes his task in a timely manner and are open to any revisions I needed. Communication, work quality and easy-going seller is why I would recommend this seller to my friends and family. Keep up the good work! Will be sure to contact this guy again for my future projects!

Seller's Response:

As always, Thank you very much for your kind words.. And it was an absolute pleasure working with you on completing the project.. 🙂

Seller's Response:

First off, the seller manuwarna is a very professional seller. He would reply your requests so professionally and executed my ideas and done them in a timely manner. At first the renders were good, but needed some adjustments. I described the adjustments and manuwarna were very helpful and open to any feedbacks. He then did the adjustments to the renders and they were great! Super satisfied with his service and would recommend to all of you to try too :) Keep up the good work! He would go the extra mile which is also a plus point. Super satisfied. Will send more projects to you soon. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words.. And it was an absolute pleasure working with you on completing the project.. :)

Seller's Response:

This was my first time working with manuwarna and he rates as one of the best! Clear, prompt and regular communication. Highest quality work. Am coming back again!




No comments:

Post a Comment