Wednesday, March 17, 2021

3D Modeling, Rendering, Mechanical Design, And 2D Drawing











About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 



I'm Engineer Amjad. I'm a professional Mechanical Engineer, 3D Designer, and Inventor. I've completed a degree in Mechanical Design Engineering recently. I am experienced in 3D Modeling in "Solidworks" and Professional Rendering in "Keyshot"



I'm offering following services on this Gig:



- 3D Modeling of Parts and Assemblies for 3D Printing/Prototyping and other purposes

- Concept designs and Prototyping

- High-Quality Photorealistic Renders in Keyshot

- 3D Animations in Solidworks and Keyshot

- Simulation of 3D Models (Stress Analysis, Buckling Analysis, fatigue, and Heat Simulations in Solidworks and Ansys)

- Mold and Plastic Enclosure design using Solidworks

- 2D Technical Drawings for Manufacturing

- STL files for 3D Printing

- Line Drawings for the Patent Application



Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders.



Best

Engineer Amjad



P.S. Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work, I am very happy with the 3D model Amjad created. His attention to detail was great and he made my revisions as appropriate. I recommend his service highly!

Seller's Response:

Wow. I gave him an impossibly detailed task and he knocked it out of the park. looks even better than a photograph. I would highly recommend his services and will be using him again in the future. Great job!

Seller's Response:

Engr has been amazing from the start! Great communication and amazing work! It feels like he was working right next to me! I highly recommend him!

:

Thanks! At your service for all your future endeavours:)

:

Amjad is very helpful. His work is great and there is a lot of attention to detail. Very much looking forward to our next project together.




No comments:

Post a Comment