Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Design And Render Products In Photorealistic 3D











About:

I will be designing and modeling your product based on your requirements. I have a mechanical engineering background and I'm also an artist so I find a unique balance between product manufacturing capabilities and the look and feel of the product. The gig comes in 3 different versions based on how fast you want the designs given to you.


You can ask for any type of consumer product including but not limited to:
  • Speakers
  • Headphones
  • Bionics
  • Appliances
  • Computer peripherals


I am open to any type of design requirements as long as your are specific about what you need. I even work in the tech side of product development so if you want that just let me know.
Based on the manufacturing of the product I design for the following:
  • 3D printing (Prusa, etc.)
  • SLA 3D printing
  • Plastic molding
  • Machining
  • Every other generic methods
You have to specify which method you are using.
I also provide technical drawings of your product including other services as extras.

Reviews


:

Work was done very professionally. Seller made sure my needs were met.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment