Friday, March 19, 2021

Creative And Modern Retail Display Stand











About:

Welcome to my gig. I am a certified expert in 3d and realistic mockups with more than 5 years of experience. Here is my gig I will design high-quality labels and packaging with realistic awesome mockups.



What I do:

  • Floor Display Stand
  • Packaging Mockup Design
  • Kiosk
  • Gondola End
  • Portable Product Displays
  • Shelf Strip
  • Product Cover Shelf
  • Hanger
  • Counter Top/Table Top
  • Parasite Display



!!! 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE !!!



Best Regards

SamiBaig

Reviews


:

Got is right the first time, very fast. Best work I have every purchased on FIVERR

:

It was a pleasure working with him on this project. My biggest take away was his quality of work and his open-mindedness. We had a slight miscommunication at first and worked through it. I would hire him again for my next project. At the end of the day, he delivered a 3D render and structural design that was print-ready and exactly as he promised.

:

Thanks again for another 5 star delivery!

:

great job. fast and easy to communicate

:

Amazing. Very happy with the end result. Communication was excellent and quality of work is very good! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment