Saturday, October 17, 2020

Design 3D Models With 3Ds Max











About:

*Please don't place an Order without contacting me. 

I am a professional 3Ds Max Visualizer with 10+ years of experience in 3D modeling and Animation, I have a BVA(Special) Degree in Multimedia Arts and I studied at University of The Visual & Performing Arts, Sri Lanka. I worked as a 3D Artist in several Advertising Agencies in Sri Lanka. 



To start work with me: 

1. Description of the model and concept images you may have (similar images to the design you can google which will help me to understand the work.

2. How many 3D rendered images do you want 

3. Expected time of delivery





By working with me you will get:

  • High Quality 3D Models
  • Realistic Renderings
  • Good Experience


Delivery time is according to complexity and size of the work, will do my best to deliver your work as fast as possible. I will work for you till you get your desired design. For large projects, please contact me before ordering. I will give you the reasonable price and time. 





Best regards,

Erandaka

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect service. Everything as described. Excellent communication. The work quality is amazing. 100% recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Willing to make it just right. Appreciate the attention to detail.

:

Very smooth to work with. My first order, but not the last. Hopefully can we do business again.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment