Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Prepare Drawings With Dxf Files For Laser Cutting,Engraving











About:

I am a Designer with 5 years experience in  designing  and working  on  a Laser cutting machine , I know the files and materials very well.



I will convert your designs or images into CAD Drawings for Laser Cutting or Engraving.



The features you will be getting (as per package):

- File Content: A Basic 2D CAD drawing with different named layers for different laser requirements (Cutting, Scoring, Single Line Drawing, Engraving)

  1. Format: DXF / DWG / SVG / EPS / AI / CDR / PDF
  2. The gig will be delivered withing 3 days / 2 days / 1 day (as per you order requirement)
  3. You will get multiple revisions .


PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF:



  • You want extra file formats
  • You want me to explain more how will the file be processed through a laser cutter


PLEASE  CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 

( Instead of cancelling the order later if i am unable to do it )



If you like MY WORK, I will be more than grateful if you left a TIP



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job. I keep ordering more gigs because you always do a great job and help out with any issues even after delivery.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

mabdelaty has an excellent work ethic, very good communication skills, is very flexible and actually thinks about the projects. He's done excellent work for me several times at this point and I will continue to use his services on future projects.

:

mabdelaty did an excellent job. He was quick, precise and asked some very good questions. He was also flexible with respect to a couple of last minute minor changes. I would recommend him and plan to ask him to work on any projects like this that I have in the future.

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment