Friday, April 30, 2021

Design A Boat, Car, Motorcycle, Plane, Or Other Vehicle











About:

Hello!



I am an Industrial designer and visualization artist with more than 10 years experience in 3D modelings and renderingsI have worked for various transport design projects such as Yachts, motorcycles and motorhome projectsMy previous clients are from various backgrounds, and manufacture vehicles all over the world.



Please kindly contact me to discuss your project in more detail. I believe that every single person has their own taste of transport design and that's why it's important to discuss everything with you at the beginning.



ABOUT THIS GIG:



This Gig includes:



  • Analyze client's requirements
  • Conceptual sketches of idea searching for design
  • Selected design development in editable 3D visualization
  • Applying desired materials in 3D visualization
  • Generate 3D rendering images of the projects using V-Ray or keyshot



During the process, I am more than happy to share my knowledge in transport design theories.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The customer service and work was extremely professional. The end result is exactly as I asked for and a very quick delivery. This is one contractor I will definitely use again, Thank you very much Jason Allan Hewitt

:

Thank you for the great feedback!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment