Sunday, August 2, 2020

Design Antenna Of Desired Frequency In Hfss Or Cst











About:

Antenna Design / 3D Antenna Designing / Antenna Design in HFSS / Patch Antenna / Implantable Antenna

 

Hi there! You are very welcome to my gig,

I will make you an antenna of your choice with desired resonant frequency in HFSS or CST with good simulated results and will plot S-parameter, Gain, 3D Gain plot, VSWR

 

Simple Antenna Designing

In this category, I will design antenna at resonant frequency of your choice that you provided. Results will be shown in S-parameter and gain plots

 

Antenna (report or discussion)

you can either have a detailed discussion with me or a project report on the design, whatever one you like to have.

 

Antenna with report & discussion

Here, I offer you both report and detail discussion session on modelling of the antenna that you order.

 

I assure you a quality product and on time delivery. I hope so you will have a good experience working with me. You can check snaps and clip of my work attached with the gig

 

Please Do contact me before placing your order

Thank you

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work,happy to work with him again.

:

Fantastic service,Well experienced person & highly recommended

:

Excellent.

:

Sir! thanks for the compliments

:


No comments:

Post a Comment