Sunday, November 29, 2020

Model And Design Mechanical Products











About:

I can deliver 3D Models of Mechanical parts ranging from simple to complex parts. Assembly and Detailed drawing for manufacturing is also in the scope of my knowledge. Product simulation and validation according to the applied loads and boundary conditions for each application can be provided with a high level of assurance based on scientific background and experience. I have supervised rang of projects until delivery, I am experienced in designing CNC Machines, hydraulic presses and special purpose automatic machines. Reverse Engineering and Design optimization is one the field of my expertise. Product visualization and animation for more lively and real appearance will add a lot to the design when required. I have spent many years in conveying the basis of Mechanical Design to undergraduate students so explaining the scientific background is just my lovely job.

Reviews


:

It was effortless working with this guy.

:

Absolutely excellent experience! Everything I could've wished for.

:

Awesome work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment