Monday, November 2, 2020

3D Model And Animation Rendering











About:

Hi 

 I will make your product ready for sale on online sites ,not just renders 3d animation also.

In this gig I will do:

I will create HD Renderings of your product and if need animation like

  1. installation of product
  2. working of product
  3. features of product.
  4. and more based on client provided information



i need just images of product from all side and clear step by step animation script.if you already 3d model of product in format fbx,

stlstepigs3dsthen it will be good for me to animation. all my work portfolio is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfL7Fa6WMwklU7L8Fx4q7Q?view_as=subscriber     

Let me know what you need and I will make it.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ! Speed, quality and creativity are my words.

The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, price etc.



Note:price will be higher for complex models.



  • IMPORTANT:Please,contact me before ordering the gig.



Thank you. Have a nice day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd project with Designer3d, and I am extremely satisfied with his wonderful performance. A true professional! My working experience with him was wonderfully, and I am currently preparing to give him project #4. Thank you Designer3d!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer thank you so much

Seller's Response:

it was a pleasure working with him , the final output exceeded my expectations , easy to communicate and looking forward to work with him again

:

Thank you so much for the order Very nice buyer

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment