Saturday, November 28, 2020

Provide 2D, 3D Design, Technical Drawing, And Machining File











About:

 *****The package prices is not fixed, it's depend on your job, Please describes everything then order*****

Hey

I 'm a Mechanical Engineer. I have over 4 years working experience of product drawing, designing, design for manufacturing and 3d modeling. I will do any product, object designing/modeling and rendering using SolidWorks.



What I need to start your job-

  • Your concept
  • Your sketch
  • Rough or hand sketch
  • pdf or files
  • Basic dimensions or detail dimensions.
  • software files.

 

My feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee and I 'm working these area-



  • 2d design
  • 2d detailing
  • drafting
  • file conversion
  • 3d Modeling
  • 3d detailing
  • Manufacturing product design with output STEP/IGES/STL/DXF/As per your requirements
  • Consumer products
  • Machine parts drawing
  • CNC Manufacturing product
  • Prototypes
  • STL / 3D Printing
  • Sheet Metal
  • Weldments
  • Mold designing
  • Assembly
  • Disassembly/exploded view
  • Drawing
  • Rendering
  • Photo View 360
  • Animations



 Why choose me?

 

  • High Quality and professional Drawing.
  • I will work till your Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Affordable Price.

 

      *****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ORDER*****

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work.

Seller's Response:

All-time very much happy with the person & support. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Excellent person with great support. Thanks

Seller's Response:

grait work. did everithing fast, understand my needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment