Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Design Cad Models, Technical Drawings, 3D Printer Files











About:

Mechanical Designer with 20 years of professional experience in 3D Modeling, 2D Technical Drawings & Design

Services Provided: 

  • 3D Modeling
  • 3D Designing
  • 2D Drawings
  • Detailed Engineering Drawings for Manufacturing
  • 3D Printer file format (STL)
  • Conversion of 2D Drawings or Sketches into 3D Models
  • Exploded views
  • File Conversion

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER, THANK YOU!! 

Reviews


:

Lance was awesome he took My 2D Drawing and with all the right details had a full 3D drawing of my part made in literally days! More then willing to work with you on minor modifications I am still waiting on the 3D printed part to come for verification but all looks great

:

It was great working with Lance33068. He answered my questions, was very professional and finished earlier than expected. What more could you ask for, Fiverr was built on these kinds of transactions. Thanks again.

:

It was a pleasure to work with Lance. He went above and beyond working on a challenging project. He was great to communicate with especially since he was in the US as well so we were in the same time zone. Revisions were no problem and the final product exceeded my expectations. I'm definitely going to work with him again in the future.

:

What can I say, Lance is excellent. He took my rudimental design idea and created just what I wanted. Thanks will be working with him again soon!

:

Lance was great! He asked the right follow up questions to get the design I required. Very pleased with his services! Definiate recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment