Sunday, November 1, 2020

3D Cad And Product Designs, Engineering Analysis And Drawings











About:

Professional mechanical engineer with 12 years experience in mechanical design. I can create the mechanical designs to transform your ideas from concept to prototypes or fully working machines. I am interested in the design for manufacturing, contains concept components, plastic parts, sheet metal, molding design, 3d printing, welding, bonding and CNC. I can also prepare assembly models, presentation for animations. I have good experience at usage of the softwares of Autodesk Inventor, Autocad, Solidworks, Autodesk Fusion. I use the professional engineering analysis and simulation softwares to perform the Structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Multi Body System Analysis (MBS), Rigid Body Dynamic Analysis, Discrete Element Analysis (DEM), Transient Structural Analysis and Explicit Dynamic Analysis.



Key Skills:



  • Computer Aided Design
  • Engineering Analyses and Simulations
  • Engineerin Analysis using FEA methods on Ansys 
  • Mutibody System Analysis 
  • Discrete Element Analysis
  • 3D printing sofwares
  • Simulink Sim Mechanics 
  • Autodesk Fusion 360
  • Advanced techical report writing
  • Arduino IDE codes
  • Python codes 
  • Design of the Graphical User Interface (GUI)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an idea for a product and needed help getting a design that I could have 3D printed as a prototype. I sent a roughly sketched drawing and some notes. The seller was very communicative and helped me with everything I needed. Highly recommend this service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...

Seller's Response:

He is very good and very fast and nice person He helpt me throughout the project he even gave me ideas. Very good person I would rate him 11/10 I would recommend everyone.

Seller's Response: Seller's Response:

On time and listens to instructions really well, also said he would help us out for free if our manufacturers had any issues which I thought was awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment