Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Quality 3D Models For 3D Printing











About:

Hi,



My name is Yorden,



I am a professional 3D modeler. I have a deep understanding of 3d modeling and 3d sculpting to create quality models for 3d printing and rendering.



This gig will give you a customized 3d model of your concept art/idea/object/figurine/architecture/etc ...



Prices displayed are here as a reference, and each projects will be negotiable case by case.



I work fast and can provide quality result which is the priority for me.  



Please first contact me via mailbox in order to discuss about the details of your project



Any questions, just ask me . I will respond as soon as possible !

Best Regards

Yorden



Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always yorden doesn't an awesome job understanding what your goals are and works with you to make your project a reality.

:

Exceeded expectations again. The work the artist provides is simply amazing. We will be coming back!

:

one of the best experience I have is with Krakendice

:

incredible work

:

Extremely great work and wonderful communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment