Thursday, November 12, 2020

Sketch Your Product Idea











About:

I am a trained product designer with experience in bringing projects from idea to production. 



You're definitely in the right place if:



  • You need help from a professional to sketch your ideas
  • Want to visualise your product
  • Want to present your idea to an investor or manufacturer 


By using my experience as an industrial designer, I am able to bring your ideas to life. With knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and design you will receive; 



  • Sketches that are designed with function in mind but are aesthetically pleasing
  • Multiple versions of your idea that may spark another function or iteration 
  • Fully annotated drawing ready to be 3D modeled and developed into a real product.


When working with clients, I find communication to be one of the most important factors. At each step of my creative process.



Project Stages



  • Project brief: constraints, details, discussion
  • Sketching/concept development
  • Delivery Completed sketches in digital format 


I also offer 3D modeling services and Technical drawing services that you can find on my profile.



* Before ordering please contact me so I can better serve your project. *



Thanks,

Harry

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Harry is great communicator. Understood the project well and delivered great result.

Seller's Response:

Great Design skills. although there was no clarification on there not being any revisions and in order to revise you have to pay for another design. Make sure you clarify with the seller. He Did work fast and have a nice output.

Seller's Response:

I’m glad you liked the designs. I will improve by communicating terms of service before starting. Thank you for the order and experience. I wish you all the best with your project and the future.

:

Harry was fantastic. He understood the project perfectly and was very responsive. Highly recommend.

:

thanks Harry, looks great I'll keep you updated on the project :)




No comments:

Post a Comment