Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Design Anything For 3D Printing











About:

Do you have a 2D drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs for 3D printing?

Or even rough sketches of an idea in mind for which you would like to 3D print a prototype?

   I would be glad to assist in the development process.



I will professionally model the design for 3D printing. Not any 3D model can be 3d printed on a 3D printer for accurate results, the design, more often than not needs to have 3D printing in mind.

 I have a 3D printer here so all files are going to be tested(scaled testing) for errors.





Standard order includes

  • 3D model is done in Blender3D, Solidworks or Fusion360(as the design demands)
  • Multiple revisions of the design for 3D printing.
  • Assist in making some decisions if some things are not clear to you
  • Optimized 3D models (3D printing optimization is needed)


Please contact me first before you place an order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Henneh is amazing. I was blown away at how he took my amateurish sketches and turned them into a real product. And so quickly, too. I’m excited to have a prototype made, and would love to work with Henneh again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Am glad that I could be of help

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the work

:

It was done quick and with efficiency. Totally satisfied with this work!

:

Thanks, I look forward to working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment