Thursday, November 19, 2020

Model A 3D Design Of Your Product Or Concept











About:

About This Gig



Contact me and discuss the project before placing the order

Pricing of the Project will be decided according to the complexity of the design

I am always  Free to suggestion, so feel free to contact me for designing models or any other Pieces of information 



You are free to send your design requirements in the form of 

  • Pictures
  • Images
  • Freehand sketches
  • PDF file




I will design your idea in 3D using Autodesk inventor, then I will provide you the parts in STL, STEP, FBX, OBJ, SLDASM, etc. (depending upon the package and ad-ons that you choose)

Delivery time and budget depends on the complexity of the job. But I will try to accommodate as much as possible. 

In case the product is very complex and the design work takes more time and effort, I will request you to discuss the job before placing the order. 



Services



I can support minor design changes and small revisions free of cost.

I can provide files in any 2D and 3D formats. 





Looking forward to working with you. :)



Thanks!!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment