Sunday, November 1, 2020

Create 3D Interior Environments Using Blender











About:

I can produce 3d models in a wide range of categories. From interior to exterior settings. 



My work to date includes:

* Household objects

* Kitchen and room design

* Landscapes with buildings

* Backgrounds and backdrops

* Individual objects



If you're not sure if my work extends to what you're looking for, just ask, I will be very honest if I can't undertake what you're looking for.



Some projects may take longer than others depending on the complexity, again I will be upfront and very honest about this.

Reviews


:

The seller did a phenomenal job! I am stunned and impressed with the level of attention put into every detail. The delivery looks just like I imagined it, but ten times better. I am beyond satisfied with my order

:

Super service. I was asking a lot and still I got what I asked for. I am most certainly going to place an order here again. As a matter of fact, I am already planning it. :-)

:

This was my third order from lightfilms and as mentioned before the seller is great. Very friendly, fast, only stops when you are satisfied and all for a very respectable price. I'll be back soon for order 4.

:

A fast, helpful, talented artist! He really put effort and care into my level, and I would 100% recommended him!!!

:

Lightfilms was AWESOME to work with! His communication was fantastic, he was flexible and the end product exceeded all expectations! I'll definitely be a repeat customer!! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment