Thursday, November 5, 2020

Create 3D Model And Shop Drawing For Mechanical Projects











About:

Hi,



My name is Taufik, I am a mechanical, piping and manufacture designer and drafter.



I have extensive experience in engineering design and drafting by using 2D and 3D CAD system.



I am a focus person, detail oriented, reliable and always try to do my job on time. 


I am very pleased and ready to work with you. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need a drafter


Available anytime by whatsapp, skype and email.



Please send me a message before ordering, we will discuss the order before you place it. Thank you.



Best regards,

Taufik

Reviews


:

Fast and on point. Thank you

:

The work product was excellent and delivered very quickly. I would definitely recommend and will use again in the future.

:

This is my second order and it was better than my first. Great Work! Thanks

:

Awesome work! Excellent response on changes. Finished work ahead of schedule. Thank You

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment