Sunday, November 29, 2020

Design 3D Cad Models, Technical Drawings, Renderings











About:

Hey there,



I am industrial designer with 7+ years of professional experience in 3D Modeling, 2D Technical Drawings & Design





In this gig I provide:



  • 3D Modeling
  • 3D Designing
  • 2D Drawings
  • Detailed Engineering Drawings for Manufacturing
  • 3D Printer file format (STL)
  • Conversion of 2D Drawings or Sketches into 3D Models
  • Exploded views
  • Photorealistic rendering



Please, contact before placing and order

Many thanks!

Cheers

Reviews


:

This seller is great, understood my wishes and instructions perfectly, did more than I expected... After two other sellers that cancelled my order, Lee literally saved me!

:

This seller exceeded all of my expectations! I still can't believe I found such a great professional, to work at such a reasonable price... Thanks Lee, you are the best!

:

Very fast service and responsive to what I am looking for, will use again.

:

The work was better than I expected. Very nice person as well. 10/10 would recommend.

:

Perfectly implemented my idea. Definitely will be ordering from him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment