Tuesday, November 10, 2020

3D Product Design In Solidworks And Rendering











About:

#PLEASE CONTACT ONCE....BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER.

#PLEASE CONTACT ONCE....BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER.









I am Mechanical Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in Quality control and R & D department in automotive industry and now working as a full time freelancer 3d designer designer.



If you are in need of 3d designs then you are in the right place! You will receive 3D models of parts, assembly and drawings.

Just discuss YOUR requirements and YOUR ideas i will deliver you the product with bit of my IMPROVISATION.



You will be served with :-



*  3D Designing

*  3D Modelling

*  3D Rendering

*  2D Engineering Drawings

*  PDF Drawings 

*  Realistic-level-rendering

*  3D Printing

*  3D printable and CNC machine formats files



I have good command on SOLID-WORKS, PTC CREO, AUTO-CAD & KEYSHOT.



If you need any further information, please feel free to contact me. 



AVAILABILITY 24*7"....

for any query ____JUST MESSAGE ME (I'm receiving )........ALLTIME.





*PLEASE DO NOT ORDER BEFORE TALKING TO ME ONCE*



Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very trustworthy and on-time delivery! If you are a beginner and don't know what you are looking for, this is the man to approach. Awesome work at a great price!!!

:

thanks man :) ,means a lot

:

Hello, this seller has a good engineers mind..so asks sensible questions and provides what is needed projectwise, quickly-within 24 hours. i like that he is always switched on and ready to work. after doing 1 project, i can recommend him and will be working with him again very soon. many thanks!

:

He did an excellent job for me and he helped me correct my project very quickly, he was also in contact sending information on the progress, I really recommend him

:

I was hesitent at first but after seeing the final product I trust this seller and that he would deliver his promises




No comments:

Post a Comment