Thursday, November 12, 2020

3D Modeling, Rendering, Mechanical Design, And 3D Drawing











About:

-------------COVID-19 Special Discount on all Custom Projects-----------------------

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 




I'm Prof_ARehman. I'm a professional Mechanical Engineer, 3D Designer, and Inventor. 

I'm offering following services on this Gig:



  1. 3D Modeling of Parts and Assemblies for 3D Printing/Prototyping and other purposes
  2. Concept designs and Prototyping
  3. High-Quality Photorealistic Renders on Keyshot and SolidWorks
  4. Motion Analysis and 3D Animations in Solidworks and Keyshot
  5. Simulation of 3D Models (Stress Analysis, Buckling Analysis, fatigue, and Heat Simulations in Solidworks and Ansys)
  6. Mold and Plastic Enclosure designs using Solidworks
  7. Drawings from concept designs
  8. Line Drawings for the Patent Application


Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders.



Note: Best Offer on Fiverr.

- Free Multiple File Formats

- Free Fast Delivery

- Free Unlimited Revisions

- Free Photorealistic Renders

- Available 24/7 


Best

Prof_ARehman 



P.S. Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 

Reviews


:

Excellent experience!! Even thousands of miles away communication wasn’t an issue. I had requested precise modifications simultaneously and they were all completed accurately in a timely manner. Also, after delivery, I was assured that changes could be made just in case.. I definitely plan on doing more projects in the future. 5 stars all the way!!

:

Another successful project completed! Easy to talk to and communication getting even more solid with time. Thanks again and I got more ideas that need to be brought to life so stay ready!..

:

Did a great job creating a realistic model based on my requirements. I definitely recommend, and I will be hiring again when I am ready to start on my next project.

:

Another one of my ideas brought to life. As always easy to work with and works in a good pace. I’m going to do another project with him right after this!

:

Very responsive and patient. Made sure the final product was perfect and delivered in all formats required. Looking forward to working together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment