Friday, November 27, 2020

Make A Product 3D Model And Photorealistic Render











About:

I am a professional 3D CG artist I am doing 3d designing for 5+ years, I am expert in the 3D modelling of the Products, Modelling of Automotive, Electronics, Personal Ornaments, Home Decoration, Medical Treatments Animation Video, Industrial Models, Interior - Exterior 3D rendering with High Resolution





I can do work on the following services:





  • 3D Automotive Parts
  • 3D Animation Video
  • 3D Assets for Games
  • 3D Props for Animations
  • Character Modelling
  • Product Modelling and Rendering for Advertising
  • Webgl 360 for website
  • 360 Video
  • 3D Product Mockup





I can also create any 3d game-ready models



I can work accurately if you will provide images:



1. Reference/sketch images of your product & concepts

2. How many images do you need?

3. Visual specification for rendering such as colour, material, texture, etc

4. Expected time delivery 



Note: Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it

Reviews


:

I definitely made Rakesh work for the money, and he totally earned it. He created a 3D rendering for me plus 3D Videos in 5 different color variations. A couple of the color variations are very technical and took a while to get right, but in the end, he was very responsive and got it to look as realistic as possible. My team was pretty blown away that they were renderings, that's how life-like they look. The renderings and videos are now live on our site and look amazing. For renderings, I wouldn't look any further. Rakesh is your guy. Thanks!

:

Great working with Rakesh, he is fast in communication but more importantly he really delivered a very nice product. 3rd time I had something made by him and surely not the last time. Very BIG 5 stars from me!

:

We've asked Rakesh help many time already and each time he delivers the project much better. You'll never regret it once you hire him. Amazing skills!

:

Rakesh is a very professional and detailed oriented 3D artist. Always very pleased with the quality of the final deliverables. I highly recommend Rakesh.

:

Great working together again, up to our 6th job together. Very nice end product. I am very satisfied! 5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment