Sunday, November 1, 2020

Photoreallistic Renders Of Your Project











About:

Hi there! Welcome to my Gig,



I will help you to increase the attention of your project by realistic renders. I can correct some modelling also if you're having troubles with it, to lead it to a amazing final model and impressive results in final renders. I assure you will improve your projects in terms of quality and display with my models and final renders. 





A little part of you to proceed,




  • You can tell me all the necessary details of how you want your render, or what you have in mind so i can found what kind of render you are looking for. 
  • Concepts, backgrounds, lightnings, textures, points of camera spots.
  • 3D model to render, i can make some touch-ups to leave it ready to render.


My part of the job,



I will provide you JPG, PNG, PDF, Ai, PSD files, or any you want. Also it is included the 3D model updated to render configuration so you can keep it. 



Note: Please do not place an order before discussing it.

Looking forward!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment