Friday, November 27, 2020

3D Model And Texturize Anything For You











About:

From a simple object to a high detail model, i would be your 3D modeler, and model anything for you!

Also, the model will include textures, the quality will depend on the package:



  1. Fast and Good (Basic): 1024x1024 (max)
  2. The Ideal for you (Standard): 2048x2048 (max)
  3. The Wild Side: 4096x4096 (max)


I can, also, make the textures and materials for your model if you already have one!

Feel free to ask any question on my inbox!

I will reply to you shortly.



All the packages includes at least one render.



I work in Maya and Blender and i can deliver the model on:

.obj .fbx .ma .mb .blend



I work on Substance Painter for the textures, so, if you need the source file i can deliver the .spp for you!



If the model is high detail or realistic then the price will be high.

I also make ZBrush works, with organic modeling, topology (For Rigging or Texturing only), so, feel free to ask (That's, obviously, another price)



I also do basic rigging works, so, if you need anything, feel free to ask!

Reviews


:

Excellent seller, great communication and attention to detail.

:

12 out of 10 delivery as always!!!

:

He took my basic drawing of what I wanted and turned it into exactly what I was imagining! It was awesome to get exactly what I wanted with basically no difficulties. I didn't have any sort of deadline, so I can't comment on speed. It was done rather quickly though for the quality, which was incredible.

:

Great work, again! Tubularjuanjo helped me get the desired model and textures. Again, good with details and easy to communicate with. Looking forward to work with him again.

:

Tubularjuanjo was great to work with. He did everything as requested. Pays attention to detail and was very helpful throughout. Would definitely work with him again. Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment